|Tweet||Printable Version||Email This|
Image by: _Max-B
Some quick information on this Facebook group which I just joined and found to be very interesting. (Click here to join)
Facebook for Pastors
Pastors and other ministry leaders are increasingly becoming aware of the ministry potential in Facebook. This group is a place where ideas about using Facebook in ministry can be exchanged. (The moderator reserves the right to delete content deemed inappropriate without further explanation).
- This group is not officially affiliated with the owners of Facebook. It is for and by Facebook users. We are just regular Joes here.
- The purpose of the group is to be a place where ideas about using Facebook in ministry can be exchanged.
- If people want to talk theology or other ministry topics, that’s great. But the intent is for talk about helping one another get the most of Facebook.
- If you want to regularly post devotional or other content, please start your own group. People who use the group as a place merely to post their content will be graciously and unceremoniously relieved of their membership.
- The Wall has been disabled to encourage more discussion in the groups and decrease promotions.
- Facebook does not allow the Message All Members function for groups over 5K members so the monthly newsletter has been discontinued.
- Spam advertising posts will be deleted.
- The group and e-book also strive to raise awareness of http://www.heartsandhandsinternational.org/ so there will be posts about that organization.
- Please keep rhetoric civil, encouraging, gentle, and edifying.
“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you. Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.” (1 Thessalonians 5:11-13)