A. Disappointments and frustrations are a part of daily life due to the fallen world I live in.
B. Focusing my attention on these negative situations however allows the spirit of offense to settle down within me, form my attitudes, take control of my reactions to situations and shape my character.
C. Ex: The Israelites in the wilderness were frustrated and offended at God because God wouldn’t move the way they expected. Cain felt offended at God and murdered his own brother because God rejected his offer and entertained Abel’s.
Click here to read the rest of, Sermon: The spirit of offense and how to overcome it?
I was just a preschooler, barely old enough to remember anything, so my memories of that old tent are like small snapshots in my mind. But a few of those snapshots stand out vividly. I particularly remember my fascination with the hole in the top of the tent and how the rain would drip through and puddle on the dirt floor.
Click here to read the rest of, Sermon: You can’t live in a tent and a mansion too
The senior pastor is a leader. As a leader he is responsible for catching and casting the vision. Dr. John Maxwell said, “everything rise and falls in leadership”. The future of the local church that God entrusted in to your hands depends on the fact whether or not you have a vision. Click here to read the rest of, Senior Pastors! 5 reasons why you need a vision
I found these 3 beautiful Christian PowerPoint templates in the Microsoft Office website.
1. Jesus and the Samaritan woman (Download page)
Click here to read the rest of, 3 beautiful Christian PowerPoint templates for free
Image by: Tom Haymes
Text: Numbers 21:4-9; John 3:14
- A sign board in the road with a cross reminds us that a hospital is near by
- A van with a red cross on it is an ambulance
- The “Red Cross” got its name because they use a red cross as their logo
- Pharmacies carry a red cross in their sign boards
- All these signs remind us that help is near by
- Did you know there is a cross in the Bible too and this cross is special because behind it there’s a message from God
- What is this message of the cross? Click here to read the rest of, Sermon: The message of the cross