I was just a preschooler, barely old enough to remember anything, so my memories of that old tent are like small snapshots in my mind. But a few of those snapshots stand out vividly. I particularly remember my fascination with the hole in the top of the tent and how the rain would drip through and puddle on the dirt floor.
Click here to read the rest of, Sermon: You can’t live in a tent and a mansion too
The senior pastor is a leader. As a leader he is responsible for catching and casting the vision. Dr. John Maxwell said, “everything rise and falls in leadership”. The future of the local church that God entrusted in to your hands depends on the fact whether or not you have a vision. Click here to read the rest of, Senior Pastors! 5 reasons why you need a vision
I found these 3 beautiful Christian PowerPoint templates in the Microsoft Office website.
1. Jesus and the Samaritan woman (Download page)
Click here to read the rest of, 3 beautiful Christian PowerPoint templates for free
Image by: Tom Haymes
Text: Numbers 21:4-9; John 3:14
- A sign board in the road with a cross reminds us that a hospital is near by
- A van with a red cross on it is an ambulance
- The “Red Cross” got its name because they use a red cross as their logo
- Pharmacies carry a red cross in their sign boards
- All these signs remind us that help is near by
- Did you know there is a cross in the Bible too and this cross is special because behind it there’s a message from God
- What is this message of the cross? Click here to read the rest of, Sermon: The message of the cross
The God of Small Things (1997) the debut novel by Arundhati Roy the Indian author, is a prime example of how small things in life affect people’s behavior and their lives. The book won the Booker Prize in 1997.
Likewise the account of God’s appearance to Moses through a burning bush in the wilderness, proves that small and insignificant things we experience actually affect our Christian life and faith in ways unimaginable. This incident transformed the life of Moses and the history of God’s people forever. In today’s sermon, lets see what we can learn about small things from this passage?
Click here to read the rest of, Sermon: The burning bush