Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Virtual Preacher!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Virtual Preacher’s blog, located at https://www.virtualpreacher.org.
By accessing this blog we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Virtual Preacher if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Visitor”, “You” and “Your” refers to you or any other the person visiting this blog. “The Virtual Preacher”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Us. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Virtual Preacher and/or its Administrators/Editors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Virtual Preacher. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Virtual Preacher for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish content from The Virtual Preacher
- Sell, rent or sub-license content from The Virtual Preacher
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Virtual Preacher
- Redistribute content from The Virtual Preacher
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. We offer the opportunity to visitors to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of this blog also called comments. The Virtual Preacher reviews comments prior to their presence on the blog.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Virtual Preacher, its Administrators or Editors. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Virtual Preacher shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this blog.
The Virtual Preacher reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our blog and have the consent to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including but not limited to the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Virtual Preacher a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our blog without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies;
- Search Engines;
- News organizations;
- Other Religious Websites and Blogs
- Online directory distributors may link to our blog in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, or other content in it so long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other Groups representing charities;
- Online Directory Distributors;
- Internet Portals;
- Educational Institutions and Training Facilities
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorable to ourselves (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our blog, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Virtual Preacher. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our blog, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our blog as follows:
- By use of our blog name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our blog being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- Links to The Virtual Preacher’s logo or other artworks are not allowed.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our blog.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our blog. You agree to immediately remove all links to our blog upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our blog, you agree to be bound to and follow these terms and conditions for hyperlinking to our content.
Removal of links from our Blog
If you find any link on our blog that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this blog is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the blog remains available or that the material on the blog is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our blog and the use of this blog. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the blog and the information and services on the blog are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.