Ever wonder what would happen if you treated your Bible like you treat your cell phone?
1. What if you carried it around in your bag or pocket?
2. What if you flipped through it several times a day?
3. What if you turned back to get it if you forgot it?
4. What if you used it to receive messages from the text?
5. What if you treated it like you couldn’t live without it?
6. What if you gave it to kids as gifts?
7. What if you used it when you travel?
8. What if you used it in case of emergency?
9. This is something to make you go….hmm…where is my Bible?
10. Unlike your cell phone, you don’t have to worry about your Bible being disconnected, because Jesus already paid the bill. Makes you stop and think “where are my priorities?” And no dropped calls!